TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods through the website You are connected to the User Agreement for Bride Glamor, LLC. This service is operated by Bride Glamor, LLC (Bride Glamor, LLC and Brideglamor.com each separately and together in this Agreement, "we", "us" or "our").
The Contract between you and us
We must receive payment in whole for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. This is not an Order Acceptance from Brideglamor.com.
Our acceptance of your order takes place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with clause 3. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify do not use this site.
Pricing, Delivery and Discount Codes:
- 1. The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website:
- 1.1. All of our prices are in U.S Dollars - any other currency displayed on the site is for comparison only. You will be billed in Dollars and if you purchase from outside the U.S, currency fluctuations and credit card charges may make a difference to the amount billed on your credit card.
- 2. You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
- 3. Promotional discount codes: We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes (either directly or via third parties) which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. Such codes may be applied to purchases of full-price items and are not redeemable in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
Right for you to cancel your contract
- 1. You may cancel your contract with us as per our returns policy in section 10.
Cancellation by us
- 1. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
- 1.1. We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
- 1.2. We do not deliver to your area; or
- 1.3. One or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- 2. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail or by telephone, refunds to your credit card will be processed within (5) business days. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- 1. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
- 2. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction
- 3. We make no promise that materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the U.S.A, and accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the U.S, you do so upon your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- 4. If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
- 1. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email of the problem within (5) business days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- 2. If you do not receive goods ordered, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email or telephone at our contact address of the problem within (5) business days of the date on which you receive the email notifying you the shipment. If you notify us of a problem under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option either:
- 2.1. to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or
- 2.2. to replace any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- 2.3. to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- 3. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify us of under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- 4. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- 5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer neither under applicable local law or other rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- 6. We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left us and are in possession of the courier or postal service.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by email to our contact address at email@example.com all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
8. Our rights
We reserve the right to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.